Triclimb Pwt is a scaled down version of regular Triclimb. Pwt offers more cautious climbers a little more comfort but the key principle of freedom of movement remains. Young children and their parents can build confidence at a pace that suits them.
Pwt has been extensively tested for early years climbers, older children and SEN children too. Pwt by Triclimb holds extensive play value for all ages being used at first as a small climbing frame and then later as a platform, a piece of furniture in daily use.
Triclimb Pwt is compatible with other Triclimb accessories including the Miri which creates a slide, ball run and climbing wall. It can also be linked up with a full size Triclimb using the Trifix joint turning it into an extensive obstacle course. The Triclimb top deck* fits nicely onto the Pwt triangle and offers the perfect kitchen helper height.
- Adult assembly is required
- Suitable from birth (climbing starts at around 9 months)
- Weight limit 100Kg
- Can be used with all Triclimb accessories
- Folds for easy storage
- Designed for indoor use but can used outside with care
- Made in Wales
- All timber is sourced from responsibly managed forests (Premium birch solid core plywood & solid/engineered dowel).
- Water-based lacquer
- UKCA, EU, ASTM, CPSC, ISO, SOR tested and approved
- Independently lab tested to EN71: 1,2,3 & 8
- Open dimensions: Length 550 x Width 590 x Height 460mm
- Closed dimensions: Length 550 x Width 100 x Height 540mm
- Weight per unit: 3kg approx
Please note we are unable to despatch Triclimb to North America
The origins of the Pikler triangle climbing frame come from Emmi Pikler a Hungarian Paediatrician who pioneered theories on child development in the 1930/40s. Centered around a respectful relationship between infant and parent as well as natural progression of motor development through free movement and play. Emmi Pikler believed it was important to offer children the opportunities to move naturally according to their inherent ability. This is the very essence of Triclimb.