Introducing the Wibli ladder for Triclimb with pastel painted rungs. The Wibli ladder is an undulating curvy ladder that attaches securely to the rungs of your Triclimb reducing the climbing angle and increasing the difficulty. This Wibli Version 2 has an enhanced joint system which is integrated into the side rails improving the aesthetics and simplicity of the system.
Wibli connects to your Triclimb safely and securely using the unique Trifix system that quickly and easily locks Wibli into place in seconds with the need for any tools. Once connected to Triclimb, Wibli further challenges children to climb, grip, balance and build confidence in their abilities. The angle can be altered by using different rungs on the Triclimb and children can tackle the new climbing feature at a pace that suits them.
Wibli is safe, stable, strong and fully tested as a children’s climbing toy up to 100Kg weight limit. Triclimb and Wibli create a solid platform that opens up a world of play possibilities at a pace that is dictated by your child.
- Adult assembly required
- Suitable from birth (climbing starts at around 9 months)
- Weight limit 100Kg
- Designed for indoor use but can used outside with care
- Made in Wales
- All timber is sourced from responsibly managed forests. (Premium birch solid core plywood & solid/engineered dowel).
- Water-based lacquer
- UKCA, EU, ASTM, CPSC, ISO, SOR tested and approved
- Independently lab tested to EN71: 1,2,3 & 8
- Dimensions: Length 1200 x Width 325 x Depth 100mm
- Wibli V2 with integrated streamlined joint
TriFix Joint compatible. The Wibli ladder has fixings at the bottom that allow the addition of the TriFix joint sold separately. When a TriFix joint is added to the bottom end of the Wibli you can then connect a Triclimb/Archi frame to both ends of the ladder creating additional play opportunities.
Please note we are unable to despatch Triclimb to North America